- The eligibility of this course is not so complicated.
- You should score more than 50 percent in high school exams with an acknowledged board.
- Any stream student can join this course.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Well equipped with general knowledge
- Ability to stay alert regarding events happening around them
- Good news sense
- High level of communication skills
- Articulation and Voice Modulation skills
- Presentable appearance, camera friendly and a highly positive body language.
- Dynamic personality that has the ability to be direct during interviews with personalities.
- A high level of memory, ability to grasp a conversation, delve deeply into the conversation to be able to read between the lines.
- Courageous and Bold
- Ability to conduct research to ensure the authenticity of reports
- Healthy scepticism
- Fluency in Language
- Presentable and Good networking skills
- To prepare students for news reading and anchoring and to provide them hands-on experience for industry.
- This course aims to expose its students to the techniques employed in news reading and anchoring for live events, TV shows and News shows.
- This course aims that students can shine in challenging careers like Anchoring, Show Hosting, Public Speaking and News Reporting etc.
News Reporting and Anchoring is a valuable and specialized skill that is much in demand across the world. Our news reporting course teaches and trains students in all aspects, of what they need to succeed in this competitive, fast-moving, and rewarding career world.